Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April already...

Salam. Sekarang dah masuk bulan April... time past very fast... Well, now I have started to have my pelanggan yang mula minat kat kek I. Every week, I boleh jual about 40 biji. kira ok lah kan.. on 31hb Mac, My eldest son, with his Frens at school, they have this school carnival, to raise some funds for their club, they willing to sell the cakes and part of the profit goes to the club's fun. See, now my son has become a businessman.... Alhamdulillah...

1 comment:

  1. aok aloh...mu doh panda berblog pulok weyyyy...dets very de guk johnny be guk...jange ikok rsmi meklok sudhoh lar weyyy LOL. your kek kukus reli wak ambo teloi mek oii...bilo nok bg peraso dulu? tok ke teruh2 no suroh ore ambo beli gitu gaks? ish kenno lar hooo teh duluuuu...

    ReplyDelete